ZOOM! For Whiter & Brighter Teeth
When you look in the mirror, instead of seeing yellowed or discolored teeth, would you rather have a brighter, whiter smile reflecting back at you? Whether it’s from coffee, tobacco products or aging, yellowed and stained teeth can put a damper on your smile. There is a treatment, however, that can turn back the clock on the appearance of your teeth and boost your confidence.
Zoom! teeth whitening treatments can deliver immediate and long-lasting results for teeth that are discolored due to the following reasons:
- Beverages such as coffee, tea, and wine, which contain tannins that enable the color compounds in these drinks to stick to your teeth and cause yellowish discoloration
- Smoking cigarettes or other tobacco products
- Poor dental hygiene which causes plaque to form on teeth and, when stains attach to the plaque, gives teeth a discolored appearance
- Medications like antibiotics, which can harm enamel and lead to tooth yellowing
- The natural process of aging as, over time, tooth enamel wears down and reveals the dentin, which becomes yellower overtime.
The Zoom! teeth whitening system works to eliminate stains and yellowing and reveal whiter teeth. The process is quick and painless:
- First, we will use a shield to protect your lips and gums from the bleaching solution.
- A whitening gel made up of hydrogen peroxide is applied to the teeth and a special light is used to help the gel penetrate the enamel and accelerate the whitening process.
- The gel and light may be applied three to four times to achieve the desired result.
The entire process is completed in less than an hour and can get your teeth up to 8 shades whiter. If you would like to transform the appearance of your teeth with a Zoom! whitening treatment, please call our office in Spring Hill to schedule an appointment today.