Your Safety and Well-Being Are Our Top Priority
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. First and foremost, your safety and well-being are our top priority. At all times, FDA dentists use the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
To set your mind at ease, below are a list of safety measures we have in place:
- Our team wears all required PPE
- Proper disinfectants ensure that the office is kept clean at all times
- We are monitoring our team on a daily basis
- Everything is sanitized for each patient
- Pre-screening questions prior to your dental visit
- Along with a few other changes and updates
Everything under one roof
Experience the ease of having all your dental needs met at one office. No need for referrals, to travel to other practices, extra paperwork or explaining your treatment to multiple providers.
Dental Care At Any Age
We are experienced at personalizing dental care for each stage of life. From young children to Seniors, we respect your dental concerns and want you to feel acknowledged.
WHAT OTHER PATIENTS, LIKE YOU, HAVE TO SAY
1530 Pinehurst Dr.
Spring Hill, FL 34606