We make every effort to keep costs down. By paying for treatment at the time of service, you can help us continue to keep our fees as low as possible. For your convenience, we accept:
Convenient Payment Options
If your treatment plan requires a more extended period of time, we have many financial options available to you, including interest free programs through Care Credit and Citi Health Care. We will be happy to verify, estimate, and submit your insurance claims so that we may help you maximize your benefits, however, we ask that you pay your estimated portion at the time of service.
For your convenience, click on the button below to apply online:
Limiting your choices to in-network practices can also limit your access to top-quality care.
Dental insurance is good to have, but it should not be what drives your dental health decisions.
Our office works with all dental insurance, whether we are considered in-network or not
- Your dentist will have the freedom to treat you according to your actual needs and not based on what an insurance company considers acceptable.
- You will always receive the highest quality, most beneficial treatments available.
- The dentist is in full control when developing your treatment plan, with the ability to choose the best materials and technology for you.
Our office works with all dental insurance, whether we are considered in-network or not.
It’s ok if your dentist is out-of-network. In fact, it may even be better for your long-term dental health.
While insurance may sometimes provide a discount for the patient, it doesn’t always allow the dentist to provide the best possible care.
It’s all about you, your comfort, and your long-term health
We will always work with you to create the most cost-effective and beneficial treatment plan to suit your individual oral health needs.
Transparency in dental care is one of our guiding principles.
- All procedures, costs, and benefits are always disclosed and discussed with you up front
- We can customize treatment to suit your goals as well as your budget
- We will never perform a treatment without first discussing it and getting your full consent
We stand by our work and pride ourselves on providing superior dental care
If you have questions about receiving dental treatment from a dentist who is not in your insurance network, we are here to help answer them.
WHAT OTHER PATIENTS, LIKE YOU, HAVE TO SAY
When there is an emergency they try as quickly as possible to get you into the office.
Been coming to Ackley Dental for 29 years.